Sunday, March 29, 2009

I did it!

I didn't think I could post my presentation on my blog, however after seeing a little "Blogger" link on Slide Share, I realized that I was wrong.  Please disregard this section of my presentation.  Here is my second presentation.  In order to make it easier for people to provide criticism, I am looking for the following feedback:

1.  What do you think of moodle, both as a learner and potentially as an instructor/facilitator?
2.  What do you think about Slide Casts and Blogs?  Do you think these are able to be used in a large professional faculty at a University?
3.  What do you think overall about the presentation?  I attempted to be someone casual in my approach.  What are your thoughts about this?

Feel free to post either on my blog or in our forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment